Free: Nerf Stampede Gun (needs repair)

simon.b...@gmail.com

Apr 12, 2021, 7:27:43 AM4/12/21
to Nottingham Hackspace - Nottinghack
If any one can make use of it, I have a Nerf Stampede rifle.

This is an awesome device (if you are 10 years old), and can shoot several darts per second, much to the annoyance of any adult or pet within a 10 metre radius.

It comes with 3 magazines but only about 5 remaining darts!

Please note that the gun is not currently working, but I can confirm that the motor still works. I think that the problem is with one of the safety interlock switches, or the wiring between them.

It can be collected from West Bridgford, or I can drop it off at the space.

Simon.

IMG_20210104_113125969.jpg