uses for spray booth

Dana Church

Dec 30, 2023, 10:31:19 AM12/30/23
to notti...@googlegroups.com
Hello All,

I am writing to ask if I could use the spray booth for an epoxy resin layup in a rubber mould.

I won't be spraying the epoxy but would like to work with an extractor fan.

The fumes are minimal but as I don't have a suitable respirator I'd like to minimise my intake.

I can work for 1.5 hours before the catalyst curing process begins properly. Then I would turn off the extractor and leave the job overnight to cure.

Is there a booking system for use of the spray booth?

Kind regards and Happy New Year 2024 to All,
Dana Church

Aaron Jackson

Dec 31, 2023, 5:37:19 AM12/31/23
to notti...@googlegroups.com, Dana Church
Hi Dana,

Makes sense to me! :)

There's no booking system. If you're leaving something overnight, make
sure there's a proper DNH label attached to the mould (or placed
nearby), and try to shift it to one side if possible, freeing up space
in case others need to do some spraying.

cheers,
Aaron
--
https://aaronsplace.co.uk