Re: [Nottinghack] Digest for nottinghack@googlegroups.com - 1 update in 1 topic

Ava

Apr 7, 2022, 3:44:17 PMApr 7
to notti...@googlegroups.com
Hello Andrew,
I’d be happy to take them if they are still available?!

Happy to collect them from the Hackspace, maybe this weekend? Or, depending on where you are we can rendezvous somewhere. I’m in Ruddington on south side of Nottingham

Best
Ava

On Sun, 3 Apr 2022 at 13:48, <notti...@googlegroups.com> wrote:
Andrew Walters <andrewz...@gmail.com>: Apr 03 03:54AM -0700

Does anyone one want a couple of Dewalt cases, they are tool specific but
could be adapted, also Stanley tool bag. rescued from tha back of the shed
buried in dust and cobweb, mostly removed.
Delivery around the City, or to the space, first come first served, all or
nothing please.
Otherwise will dispose at the tip, just don't have room.

https://photos.app.goo.gl/z4D5o9pxZTCQiYyT6
You have received this digest because you're subscribed to updates for this group. You can change your settings on the group membership page.

Andrew Walters

Apr 12, 2022, 1:21:09 PMApr 12
to Nottingham Hackspace - Nottinghack
Sorry I missed this Ava, yes still available, I dont live too far from Rudd. PM me on slack if you are still interested (and on slack)