June Monthly Maker Challenge

garethhowell

Jun 29, 2021, 2:02:31 PM6/29/21
to Nottingham Hackspace - Nottinghack
Tomorrow (30th June), we’ll be hosting our June Monthly Maker Challenge Show and Tell. This month’s theme is ‘Time’, and we can’t wait to see your amazing inventions, ideas and prototypes!

To join in with the Monthly Maker Challenge is easy. Each month, we provide a prompt for a making project that you are invited to respond to in whatever way you like! In the final open night of each month, we get together to share our inventions.

Projects could be electronic, software, 3D printed, music, art - whatever you like as long as they incorporate the prompt in some way.

Whether you've made a project for this month's challenge, or you want to find out more and see what other makers have created, join us for some creative inspiration and chat!

The Zoom chat will open at 7.00, with sharing beginning from 7.30.

Hope to see you there!