Project Expiry Labels

Helen D-M

Apr 13, 2021, 8:25:45 AM4/13/21
to Nottingham Hackspace - Nottinghack
Hi,

I've not been able to come into Hackspace for over a year now, and the labels on my project things will have long since expired. I intend to come in once we've reopened AND I've had my 2nd jab, so these projects will be picked up again.

Just want to make sure that they won't be thrown out in the meantime?!

Cheers, Helen

Andrew Armstrong

Apr 14, 2021, 4:19:42 AM4/14/21
to notti...@googlegroups.com

No one has has intentionally thrown out anything with clear labels, although the wood storage area was awful to sort through; so some casualties of bad labelling might have occurred there (mixing "spare wood" and "project" stuff is always a pain to shift through).

The storage in the space is, to put it lightly, completely full still. Once the space fully reopens there will be an effort to sort the project storage. This will be brought up at some future members meetings if anyone wants to be in the know about how this might look or contribute ideas, since it's not been decided yet. I suspect an effort to have people collect their materials would be the first step on that road since we don't even have space to move "old things" somewhere else.

Andrew