[Response Requested]

研一詹昌源

Dec 22, 2023, 8:34:30 AM12/22/23
to Fonts, fonts, noto-font
Dear develop of Noto Sans:
Hello, I am a developer from China who is currently using this font to develop a software for Ukraine. I encountered some confusion when using this font to display Ukrainian. The figure shows a DEMO developed by QT, with the same sentence displayed on both sides. As shown in the figure, the character shaped like "i" is missing the top dot when using Noto fonts display, while another font displays the complete "i". I don't know much about Ukrainian, do I know if this is normal or abnormal? Looking forward to your reply, thank you!!!

Sincerely,
joe

Dec 22, 2023, 8:47:31 AM12/22/23
to noto...@googlegroups.com, Fonts, fonts

The current Noto font tester correctly shows the Ukrainian “і”. It's possible that you're using an old version of the font.

研一詹昌源

Dec 27, 2023, 8:48:21 AM12/27/23
to fonts, noto-font
AB6E9383@917ABE15.1F2B8C65.jpg