Notes on Diffy Qs online homework WeBWorK/Edfinity problem set update

Jiri Lebl

Jul 19, 2019, 11:43:59 AM7/19/19
to notes-on-di...@googlegroups.com
Hi all,

I just wanted to let you guys know about the updated webwork problem set.
It has coverage for most of the book (not really chapter 5).  It mostly comes
from the Open Problem Library, but quite a few new problems have been
written that aren't in OPL (yet), and many OPL problems were modified to
fit the book better.  There are now a couple of options for using it:

 1) Edfinity (easiest option, no install, student paid):

    https://www.edfinity.com/products/5c8199d3b8497d000d4e5eb1

 2) If you use a normal WeBWorK installation, then the problem set is at

    You can simply upload it into webwork using the file manager (just into your
    main templates directory, don't put it into any subdirectory) and it should
    extract automatically.  There will be a new diffyqs-webwork subdirectory.
    In the directory there are set files that you can add as problem sets, or you
    can point the library browser at the subdirectory.

Let me know if there are any issues, if anything is missing, etc...

The github site for the problem sets is https://github.com/jirilebl/diffyqs-webwork
if you know how to use github you can even send a pull request if you have
some fixes.  Or just shoot me an email of course.

Best,

Jiri