Disable pop-up when saving

lennart

Jan 27, 2013, 10:39:37 AM1/27/13
to noteca...@googlegroups.com
Everytime Notecase saves the file, a pop-up shows up. It brings NoteCase to the front, even when i'm working in a different window. The  Is it possible to disable this?

marbux

Jan 27, 2013, 4:48:50 PM1/27/13
to noteca...@googlegroups.com
Hi, Lennart,

This was a bug on Linux builds that was (hopefully) fixed a couple of
releases ago. Are you using the latest release (v. 3.7.5)? And what
platform are you running on?

If you are using the latest and greatest, the temporary workaround is
to save the files, so auto-save isn't triggered.

Best regards,

Paul

Miro

Jan 28, 2013, 2:48:40 AM1/28/13
to noteca...@googlegroups.com
Are you using 3.7.5 ? As Paul said, this should have been fixed a while ago (but it maybe possible that some refactoring brought back the bug).

Sven Klages

Jan 28, 2013, 4:39:36 AM1/28/13
to notecase-pro
I use 3.7.5 and yes there is a pop-up during autosave in foreground ..
I use notecase-pro_3.7.5_amd64 version.

On Sunday, January 27, 2013 4:39:37 PM UTC+1, lennart wrote:
Everytime Notecase saves the file, a pop-up shows up. It brings NoteCase to the front, even when i'm working in a different window. The  Is it possible to disable this?

lennart

Jan 28, 2013, 5:11:07 AM1/28/13
to noteca...@googlegroups.com
Yes, latest build on Windows 32 bit (laptop).

On Win 64 (desktop) it works perfect. Linux not tested.

marbux

Jan 28, 2013, 11:14:56 AM1/28/13
to noteca...@googlegroups.com
On Mon, Jan 28, 2013 at 2:11 AM, lennart <l.m.aan...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Yes, latest build on Windows 32 bit (laptop).
>
> On Win 64 (desktop) it works perfect. Linux not tested.

You can also disable auto-save by unchecking the first two options on
the 05 Save page of the General Settings dialog. (Don't know why I
didn't think of that yesterday.)

Miro, this might conceivably be tied to a setting. I'm not having that
problem with the latest development build on Win 7 64-bit or with the
3.7.5 release on Mint 14 64-bit.

Best regards,

Paul

Miro

Jan 29, 2013, 3:06:34 AM1/29/13
to noteca...@googlegroups.com
Found the bug, will be fixed in the next release.

Regards,
  Miro

lennart

Jan 29, 2013, 7:13:38 AM1/29/13
to noteca...@googlegroups.com
Euh, disable auto-save? "Ah, your car makes a funny noise. I remove the breaks" ;-)

marbux

Jan 30, 2013, 12:27:49 AM1/30/13
to noteca...@googlegroups.com
On Tue, Jan 29, 2013 at 4:13 AM, lennart <l.m.aan...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Euh, disable auto-save? "Ah, your car makes a funny noise. I remove the
> breaks" ;-)

:-)

Yes, it's not a very good work-around.

Best regards,