Crash with V4.6.9 when colorizing text on latest MacOS Mojave (repeated)

basso...@googlemail.com

Mar 1, 2023, 11:06:00 AM3/1/23
to Notecase Pro
I often paste & copy text from terminal windows to notecasepro for documentation purposes.
A litlle bit of formatting and colorizing parts of the inserted text, thats all.
What increasingly  happens: application crash and the last work is gone.

No changes of the node focus nor any changes to the node structure.

Annoying ;-)

Regards
Andre

Miroslav Rajcic

Mar 3, 2023, 9:18:04 AM3/3/23
to Notecase Pro
Hi Andre,
thanks for the report, I see the issue is due to GTK library:
Gdk:ERROR:../../../../gtk/source/gtk+-3.24.33/gdk/quartz/gdkdnd-quartz.c:44:_gdk_quartz_window_drag_begin: assertion failed: (_gdk_quartz_drag_source_context == NULL)

Searching this error online finds similar crash already reported here (and closed 1 year ago):
Similar issue happened even before (11 years ago, dragged for years, closed 3 years ago):

Will rebuild GTK stack on macOS, hopefully this weekend. Let me know if you want to test if this fixed your issue.

Regards,
  Miro