Interesting Scripting Use and Showcase

Dalle

Feb 17, 2024, 10:16:12 AMFeb 17
to Notecase Pro
I am curious what functions people have added to notecasepro  via scripting?

Care to share/describe  how oyu have used scripting?

Paul Merrell

Feb 17, 2024, 1:12:26 PMFeb 17
to noteca...@googlegroups.com
On Sat, Feb 17, 2024 at 7:16 AM Dalle <betwix...@gmail.com> wrote:
I am curious what functions people have added to notecasepro  via scripting?

Care to share/describe  how oyu have used scripting?

Sent you a bunch of scripts via email attachment.

If you're wanting to write your own, I suggest also installing hermocomm's Plugin Developer Tools plugin. See  Add-ons menu > Plugin Manager.

Best regards,

Paul

[Notice not included in the above original message:  The U.S. National Security Agency neither confirms nor denies that it intercepted this message.]
                                                ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Dalle

Feb 18, 2024, 8:15:14 AMFeb 18
to Notecase Pro
Thank you!

info.sim...@googlemail.com

Feb 19, 2024, 5:38:48 AMFeb 19
to Notecase Pro
Hi Dalle,

I implemented a set of plugins which turns NoteCase Pro in a sort of CRM system for me. a description is here http://www.simply-notes.com/why-notecase-pro/simply-notes-plugins/
not the latest versions I am using but it will give you an idea

kind regards
Raimund