NCP Linux Attachment Window has white font on white backgroud

info.sim...@googlemail.com

Aug 11, 2020, 2:06:04 PM8/11/20
to Notecase Pro

I am using NCP 4.5.3 on Ubuntu 20.04 Desktop and when I attach a file to a note it is added to the attachment window but it looks like the font color is the same than the background - so i can't read the file name.

is this a bug or did I misconfigure something

please advice

Best regards

Raimund

Miroslav Rajcic

Aug 12, 2020, 12:19:41 AM8/12/20
to Notecase Pro
Hi Raimund,

you can end up with non-standard colors if you select a some custom theme within the "Tools" > "General Settings".
Could that be the case?
I am not aware of such issue, can you attach screenshot?

Regards,
  Miro

Aug 12, 2020, 2:24:15 PM8/12/20
to Notecase Pro
Hi Miro,

I am using ncp 4.5.3 on Linux Ubuntu 20.04. I tested the light and the dark design. The attachments are there but jsut no text as you can see frm the screen shot below.  I can select the entry and work with it if I know it exists. happens only on Linux.

ncp_attachments.png

Best regards

Raimund

info.sim...@googlemail.com

Aug 12, 2020, 2:28:34 PM8/12/20
to Notecase Pro

Miro please ignore this post - the problem was in front of the screen - so it was me. For whateer reason the column for the attachment name and the file size was minimized therefore no text was displayed. Sorry!!!

Best regards

Raimund

Miroslav Rajcic

Aug 14, 2020, 11:49:54 PM8/14/20