PETITION. export in plain text, without any type of symbol

rafaelmon...@gmail.com

May 20, 2024, 11:08:20 AMMay 20
to Notecase Pro
Hello,
I'm trying to export my notes to different file types (typst, AsciiDoc, quarto...). Then I rename the file to the target language and process it in another application.
I have the problem when exporting to 'txt', because it introduces the '*' symbol in all the note titles.
Could you please add that option in the export to txt, or create an export profile without any type of symbol or info added?
Thank you so much!

txt.png

Miroslav Rajcic

May 23, 2024, 11:31:21 AMMay 23