Build request: Notecase Pro for OpenBSD 7.2 (64 bit)

basso...@googlemail.com

Oct 27, 2022, 6:01:19 AM10/27/22
to Notecase Pro
Hello Miroslav,
the last OpenBSD-build was for release 6.8 (built in 01/2021)

Would it be possible to build a new one for the new release 7.2 (64 bit)?

Best regards & greetings
Andre

Miroslav Rajcic

Oct 29, 2022, 1:41:05 AM10/29/22
to Notecase Pro
Hi Andre,

will do, thanks for the request (I like to know that something is actually needed by users :-).
My existing plan was to make a new release in a week or two, and add the new OpenBSD build then.
Do you need it sooner than that?

Regards,
  Miro

Oct 29, 2022, 3:51:21 AM10/29/22
to Notecase Pro
Hello Miroslav,

no, that's fine - no hurry .... thank you!

Best regards and greetings
Andre