Re: Plug-In Simply Notes Power Box V4.0

1 view

Miroslav Rajcic

Jul 20, 2024, 2:40:32 AM (2 days ago) Jul 20
to Notecase Pro
Hi Raimund,

it's a good feeling to see that the plugin interface helped to make the program more powerful for you.

Also, let's not forget Daniel who was one of the main drivers for introducing the plugin feature in NCP a long time ago, thanks Daniel!
As a curiosity, I've known Daniel online for a long time now (likely close to 15 years), and this summer we will finally meet in person in my hometown (Split, Croatia) for the first time 🙂.

Regards,
  Miro

Sent: Thursday, July 11, 2024 8:34 PM
To: Notecase Pro <noteca...@googlegroups.com>
Subject: Plug-In Simply Notes Power Box V4.0

Hi everyone,

after many years of developing plug-ins for NoteCase Pro I finally combined all of them into one, avoiding code redundancies, fixing bugs and writing  full documentation. The implemented features are
  • a kind of CRM system supporting vCard formats
  • an Archive capability
  • a Filter capability
  • variables
  • forms
  • and many more
It is probably a good idea to go through the documentation to learn more about what's available.
You may also check out the concept on using an ini file, checking for upgrade, calling a plug-in script from "outside", determine the notes note id for script execution based on a custom property and many more.
Important to mention that this plug-in is provided as is with no warranty / support.
My big thank you goes to Miro and Paul for their outstanding support over the years.
I am using the plug-in myself on a daily base in personal and professional life and will fix bugs, extend features and | or documentation as time permits.

Give it a try, feel free to reach out to me (see support information in the plug-in) and extend | modify it to serve your needs

best regards

Raimund

[...]

Message has been deleted