PIM Plugin updated to Version 2.1

info.sim...@googlemail.com

Sep 21, 2020, 8:11:28 AM9/21/20
to Notecase Pro

I updated my PIM Plugin to Version 2.1 adding the following new functions

Default values can be configured for new contacts (vCards)

  • Salutation
  • Gender
  • Category
  • Country- will be used for work and home country
  • Company => can inherit value from parent (configuration value 1) or root note(configuration value 1). The note title must be the company name you want
  • values in URL field for new contacts become hyperlinks in the contact n

Version 2.1 also has a configurable option to hide home address fields to make the dialog for new contacts less crowded and an option whether the user shell be asked to attach the new contact's vCard to the note

kind regards
Raimund
sn_pim_V21.ncdb