Strange behaviour with linked notes

info.sim...@googlemail.com

Aug 12, 2020, 2:47:28 PM8/12/20
to Notecase Pro
Hi All,

I am using Nc_Note_InsertClone to add a child node to a prent node. If there is a linked node under the parent node than the new node is replacing the linked node instead of being added as a new node.
the same script works fine if there is no linked node.
I tried -1, 0 or 99 as siblingidx no change

the tree structure i

parent node
 |--child node
parent2 node
 --child node (linked)

using Nc_Note_InsertClone with parent2 node bing the arent results in

parent node
 |--child node
parent2 node
 --new child node

any idea what I am doing wrong

thanks
Raimund

info.sim...@googlemail.com

Aug 13, 2020, 3:50:20 AM8/13/20
to Notecase Pro
Hi

I found out this is a screen refresh problem. Changing from the doc to another  and back refreshes the screen and all notes are visible (the linked and the cloned one)

All good now

Best regards

Raimund

Miroslav Rajcic

Aug 14, 2020, 11:51:48 PM8/14/20
to Notecase Pro
Thanks, could be that API does not refresh the tree view, will add to "to do" list.

Regards,
  Miro