Need a New Pen

Mr. CaN

Jun 13, 2007, 11:07:32 AM6/13/07
to Notebookism
Okay, I have a X-750 space pen, but have been really unhappy with it
as of late. Because of this I am interested in aquaring a new pen to
use all they time and one that I will keep in my pocket all the time.
I am an engineer so I use a pen a lot and always need one on me, even
at home.

JimL

Jun 17, 2007, 5:24:33 PM6/17/07
to Notebookism

Go over to alt.collecting.pens-pencils, and read back into their
archives. Thousands of writing instruments reviewed.

Otherwise, your question does not give enough details for anyone to
make a recommendation. <sarcasm mode on> Perhaps a Bic? :)