Backing for circa-based planner

broo...@gmail.com

Feb 6, 2007, 10:26:54 AM2/6/07
to Notebookism
Well, I'm far enough now to consider backing. I did my first try last
night, cutting up a hanging file folder. Not too bad, but I don't
think it's quite durable enough. Thinking this morning about backing,
after seeing this yesterday (http://www.moleskinerie.com/2007/02/
bound_cahier.html) and this last week (http://www.notebookism.com/
2007/01/trio_of_homemad.html), I'm considering the backs of legal pads/
notebooks for backing. I wanted something thin, fairly dense, and
moderately durable.

If I go forward with the pad back, I'll wrap it with cloth or some
other covering. But I will need something fairly rigid and thin to
connect to the rings. Suggestions there? A different backing?

Thanks,
Jason