Moleskine Pocket Memo-Pockets Alternative?

broo...@gmail.com

Dec 18, 2006, 10:57:12 AM12/18/06
to Notebookism
I recently started looking for a Moleskine Pocket Memo-Pockets
notebook, but they seem to be drying up. eBay and one retailer, either
$10 or $11, plus shipping. So, are there any alternatives out there?
I've dug a bit, looking at the Miquelruis catalog, but that doesn't
seem to have anything. And my brain's a bit slow right now on trying
to come up with other brands. So, any suggestions would help.

Thanks,
Jason

http://javajeb.wordpress.com

Vramin

Dec 18, 2006, 11:29:30 AM12/18/06
to Notebookism
Amazon has them listed, but I'm not sure if they ship from their own
stock or a third party. Dick Blick's online store doesn't list them,
but they had them on the shelf when I went to one in Chicago a couple
of weeks ago.