Time to write a paper!

Nick Black

Oct 31, 2020, 2:31:58 PM10/31/20
to team notcurses
With the advent of the advanced SEXBLITTER, and the generic, optimal Cellblitter algorithm created for its implementation, I think it's time to LaTeX up a paper.

The main focus will be cellblitting, but I might also cover other Notcurses elements with an academicy slant. For now, I'm thinking the Cell structure and the novel tristate transparency system to which it gives rise. Can anyone else think of anything neat and/or publishable?

Marek, Josè, I'm happy to give y'all secondary author credit. Please let me know whether you'd like to be included, and if so, how you'd like to be listed (email/affiliation/title).

I'm thinking of submitting to SIGGRAPH as a very long shot, USENIX as a secondary, and CACM as a backup.

Hack on!