Procedural motion submitted: Adjourn the SGM for at least 7 days

Jonathan Fine

Nov 3, 2021, 5:58:02 AM11/3/21
to not-uk-tug-2021-sgm
---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Jonathan Fine
Date: Wed, Nov 3, 2021 at 9:55 AM
To: UK-TUG Announce <uktug-a...@tug.org>

Hi

This message submits the procedural motion: That the SGM be adjourned for at least 7 days to clarify the rules governing the SGM and to develop a compromise that would allow UK-TUG to continue.

The constitution permits such a motion, and for this one the Chair determines the exact duration of the adjournment (and location where we reconvene).

This may be the last email you'll see from me today. I ask that no-one reply to this message until after the Committee has made a formal response.

If you want to know more about why I've submitted this motion visit https://groups.google.com/g/not-uk-tug-2021-sgm from time to time. Anyone known to be a member of UK-TUG is most welcome to join and hence post to not-the-sgm list.

with kind regards

Jonathan