[Not Just Arduino] Amazing little esp8266 breakouts boards

Eugene Nadyrshin

Apr 11, 2016, 9:31:45 AM4/11/16
to Not Just Arduino
Hello all,
Just wanted to bring to your attention about the new "Witty cloud" esp8266 development boards.

I've mentioned it on the main ML post, as they are dirt cheap and are surprisingly well designed. I've been playing around with mine and it comes in 2 parts, both have a microusb port for power, but the included shield can be used to flash the esp module aswell. I think the idea is that you can easily move onto a breadboard or PCB once you've got the OTA (Over The Air programming) working.

Hope this helps someone

Cheers
Mentar