Fwd: Arduino freelance project

marc barto

Dec 17, 2015, 9:45:56 AM12/17/15
to not-just...@googlegroups.com
Hi all

Forwarding below a message from Ana who's looking for (paid) help on her project, feel free to get in touch directly with her if interested.

Marc

Dec 17, 2015, 9:48:50 AM12/17/15
to marc barto, not-just...@googlegroups.com
I think a Bare Conductive board will pretty much do this out of the box

Benjamin Blundell

Dec 17, 2015, 9:52:17 AM12/17/15
to not-just...@googlegroups.com
I do find these emails a little odd… CSM has (or perhaps did) have a good guy there employed to do this sort of thing - 4D is the department. I presume they are still going?
signature.asc

marc barto

Dec 17, 2015, 10:03:48 AM12/17/15
to Benjamin Blundell, not-just...@googlegroups.com
We have a fair amount of these requests from students of various unis, they usually all have in common a short deadline so I think that's partly the answer to your question there :)

Personally I welcome connections between students and the group, sometimes they bring their finished projects, I've seen some impressive stuff.

Stefan Sabo

Dec 17, 2015, 11:36:37 AM12/17/15
to Not Just Arduino, b...@section9.co.uk
I see some similarity with Ana :-)

x0 knowledge of anything Arduino

:-) I am BFU of Arduino, and have 2 months to learn maximum what I can :-)

Marc, I must say, as seen big potential to grow up  Group, when this connections with students of UNI goes to regular touch within them and "NotJustArduino" Group... Any young peoples, little, more, or serious interested to IoT must be (of course within common sense and ability to do it) welcome... shortage of time, financial etc., is isgnificant for any student :-)

Anyway people, I will have shortly some exciting news about resurrection of CAMPUS PARTY EUROPE.. Some of people at Hack Space was at CPEU3 2013 London, The O2, and I guess not more of us know "original" style, which was at Berlin one year ago (CPEU2 / 2012). Next European event should be at May 2016, Utrecht, Netherland, little bit smaller (not 10k people, like Berlin or London), around 3k people, and, hope, next local then at Italy later 2016. One of main part of tis event is IoT at general, robots, etc etc.

ana_l...@hotmail.com

Dec 17, 2015, 11:51:09 AM12/17/15
to Not Just Arduino
A Bare Conductive Board looks straight forward yes - thank you!

CSM has a lot of students and is probably understaffed in these areas.

There seems to be so many Arduino options and big gaps in demo videos, which with little existing knowledge are hard to fill.

Does anyone know if I can programme voice recordings to play instead of keyboard noises on a Bare Conductive Board?

Thanks!