5/8/23 episode of Not Brahms and Liszt

Alley Stoughton

May 8, 2023, 5:34:22 PM5/8/23
to 'Alley Stoughton' via Not Brahms and Liszt on WMBR Cambridge
Dear Not Brahms and Liszt listeners,

Alley is on work travel today, and today's episode of Not Brahms and Liszt is a rebroadcast of Show 319 from May 16, 2022. The full playlist can be found at

https://alleystoughton.us/not-brahms-and-liszt/#show319

A Dropbox link (good for 2 weeks only, for web listening only) to the high-quality audio file for the show can be found at:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/pk6kaibnpx8q2e9/Not_Brahms_and_Liszt_2023_05_08_AS.wav

If Dropbox doesn't work well for you, you can listen from WMBR's MP3 archives (also good for 2 weeks only, for web listening only):

https://www.track-blaster.com/wmbr/playlist.php?id=49190

If you have feedback about this episode or my show in general, I'd love to hear from you!

Best,

Alley