Fwd: UI NodeJS/ReactJS Architect at Dallas, Texas (remote initially)

Mohammed Zulqurnain Qamar Bilal

Dec 1, 2021, 9:39:52 AM12/1/21

The best way to contact me is by email:

Looking for UI NodeJS/ReactJS Architect at Dallas, Texas (remote initially)

Hello

Hope you are doing well,

Our client is really very eager to fill this position ASAP!!!! If you're interested, please call me at your earliest convenience. If not available to take up this position, I will be grateful if you could forward this email to your friends who may be interested.

Job Title: UI NodeJS/ReactJS Architect

Location: Dallas, Texas (remote initially)

Duration: 6 months+ Long term contract

Visa: ALL (NO OPT, CPT & Transfers)

Primary Skills: Nodejs, ReactJS

Essential Skills - HTML 5.0,Java Script, ReactJS , Node JS, Express JS, MongoDB, CSS3, CSS preprocessors and methodologies, Responsive web design,  GitHub,  Atlas

JD:

8+ years professional experience in a MERN stack – MongoDB, Express JS, React JS, Node JS

Hands on experience with AWS

Strong hands on experience with front-end development using ReactJS.

Strong proficiency in JavaScript, including DOM manipulation and the JavaScript object model

Experience with React.js workflows (such as Flux or Redux)

Experience with data structure libraries (e.g., Immutable.js)

Experience with RESTful APIs and Microservice based architecture

Proficiency creating scalable, reusable, and accessible components

Proficiency in building responsive web layouts following the best practices of Front-end development

Strong graphic design skills with attention to detail and an eye for clean and functional web design

Experience in visual design and wire-framing tools

Experience working with Design Systems

Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements

A knack for benchmarking and optimization

Up-to-date with the latest Web trends, techniques, and technologies

Establish and promote best practices and standards

Ability to solve problems creatively and effectively

Experience working in an Agile/Scrum development process, AWS Codestar

Please respond me with the following details:

Full Name:

Number:

Email ID:

Current Location:

LinkedIn id:

Last 4 digits of SSN:

Visa status:

Visa copy & DL copy:

Updated resume:

Education details:

Bachelors, University and Year of Passing:

Masters, University and Year of Passing:

Employer Details:

2 Professional references:

 bi...@tekishub.com

The best way to contact me is by email:

Thanks & Regards

Mohammed Bilal Shah?

Sr Technical Recruiter

cid:image001.jpg@01D5E048.145AF4B0

TekisHub Consulting Services

1000 N West Street, Suite 1200, Wilmington, DE, 19801

*: bi...@tekishub.com

(: 302 613 2500 Ext 245 Direct: 302 900 8987

Hangouts: bilal.re...@gmail.com

LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/mohammed-zulqurnain-qamar-bilal-561bba117

Website: www.Tekishub.com

E-Verify - Employment Eligibility Verification banner with E-Verify logo.  An E- Verified Company

--

Thanks & Regards

Mohammed Bilal?

Technical Recruiter

TekisHub Consulting Services

1000 N West Street, Suite 1200, Wilmington, DE, 19801

bi...@tekishub.com

(D) 302 613 2500 Ext 245