Fwd: Mainframe Tester at Charlotte, North Carolina

Mohammed Zulqurnain Qamar Bilal

Dec 2, 2021, 9:42:04 AM12/2/21

bi...@tekishub.com

The best way to contact me is by email:

Looking for Mainframe Tester at Charlotte, North Carolina

Hello

Hope you are doing well,

Our client is really very eager to fill this position ASAP!!!! If you're interested, please call me at your earliest convenience. If not available to take up this position, I will be grateful if you could forward this email to your friends who may be interested.

Job Title: Mainframe Tester

Location: Charlotte, North Carolina

Duration: 6 months+ Long term contract

Visa: ALL (NO OPT, CPT & Transfers)

Primary Skills: Java, Mainframe Testing, functional testing, Manual Testing

·         3+ years’ experience

·         Manual Testing consultant required, functional testing

·         mainframe knowledge is very much preferred. No coding required but understand mainframe applications

·         Familiarity with java is also good

·         Contract only role

Please respond me with the following details:

Full Name:

Number:

Email ID:

Current Location:

Skype Name:

LinkedIn id:

Last 4 digits of SSN:

Visa status:

Visa copy & DL copy:

Updated resume:

Education details:

Bachelors, University and Year of Passing:

Masters, University and Year of Passing:

Employer Details:

Thanks & Regards

Mohammed Bilal Shah?

Sr Technical Recruiter

cid:image001.jpg@01D5E048.145AF4B0

TekisHub Consulting Services

1000 N West Street, Suite 1200, Wilmington, DE, 19801

*: bi...@tekishub.com

(: 302 613 2500 Ext 245 Direct: 302 900 8987

Hangouts: bilal.re...@gmail.com

LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/mohammed-zulqurnain-qamar-bilal-561bba117

Website: www.Tekishub.com

E-Verify - Employment Eligibility Verification banner with E-Verify logo.  An E- Verified Company

--

Thanks & Regards

Mohammed Bilal?

Technical Recruiter

TekisHub Consulting Services

1000 N West Street, Suite 1200, Wilmington, DE, 19801

bi...@tekishub.com

(D) 302 613 2500 Ext 245