IOS Developer at Irving, Texas

Mohammed Zulqurnain Qamar Bilal

Jan 17, 2022, 4:09:53 PMJan 17

mbi...@sageitinc.net

The best way to contact me is by email:

Looking for IOS Developer at Irving, Texas

Hello

Hope you are doing well,

Our client is really very eager to fill this position ASAP!!!! If you're interested, please call me at your earliest convenience. If not available to take up this position, I will be grateful if you could forward this email to your friends who may be interested.

Job Title: IOS Developer

Location: Irving, Texas

Duration: Full Time

Visa: ALL (NO H1B)

Primary Skills: Scrum, IOS, Swift, Agile, Mentoring

Responsibilities
Builds and drives teams, enterprise partners and vendors in delivering innovative digital products through the creation of flexible and reliable Apps.
Ensures efficient execution of overall product delivery by prioritizing, planning and tracking sprint progress.  This can include development of shippable code.
Actively engages in product and business discussions with a technical eye for feasibility and adherence to overall roadmaps and architectural strategy.
Models an environment of strong collaboration and partnership with engineers, domain architects, product leaders, stakeholders and partners to drive execution of roadmap, negotiate changes in priorities and manage communication of impacts.
Manages and directs 4 to 6 software developers. Evaluates employee performance; sets expectations and goals for individual staff members; and recruits, disciplines and trains staff.

Qualifications
Expert in IOS App Development on Swift and Objective-C
Experience with offline storage, threading and performance tuning
Experience with XC Test Framework and XCUI Test Framework.
Solid understanding of IOS Human Interface Guidelines
Comfortable with integration to RESTful APIs
5-7 years of experience in product development as senior engineer, technical lead or product architect.
2-3 years of experience with hybrid resource environments that can include changing mixes of in-house, contractor- and/or partner-provided resources.
Ability to work in an Agile /SCRUM environment.
Proven track record of executing on the full product lifecycle (inception through deprecation) to create highly flexible and reliable Apps.
Self-directed with a start-up/intrapenuer mindset.
Ravenous about learning technology and problem solving.
Strong writing and communication skills.
7-Eleven is looking for a Sr. Software Engineer - IOS to join the Digital Technology Team. You’re joining a multidisciplinary team of product managers, marketers, designers and engineers who create digital products that hundreds of thousands of people experience every day.
The Sr. Software Engineer -  IOS is part of the Digital Technology Team. They are responsible for executing to both the roadmap and backlog for the product and enhancing the digital experience.

The TL must have a strong and continuously evolving technical mastery of IOS Development with both Swift and Objective-C.  This includes actively participating in design sessions and code reviews as well as being capable of contributing to the coding velocity of the developer pool (as needed).

Additionally, the TL will provide a technical point of view on how to grow and improve our Apps and work side-by-side with the Product Managers.
Your areas of expertise span historical practices, best practices and innovations in the development of iOS Apps.  You have a passion for hands-on coding, putting the customer first and delivering an exceptional experience through the creation of extendable and re-usable products.

Please respond me with the following details:

Full Name:

Number:

Email ID:

Current Location:

Skype Name:

LinkedIn id:

Last 4 digits of SSN:

Visa status:

Visa copy & DL copy:

Updated resume:

DOB:

Education details:

Bachelors, University and Year of Passing:

Masters, University and Year of Passing:

Thanks & Regards

Mohammed Bilal
Sr Technical Recruiter
cid:image001.png@01D8015F.5F7C4450
3535 Victory Group Way #4
Frisco, TX 75034
Direct : 972-996-0650 Ext 388
Email  : mbi...@sageitinc.com
Web   :  https://sageitinc.com/

Mohammed Zulqurnain Qamar Bilal

Jan 19, 2022, 1:12:52 PMJan 19

mbi...@sageitinc.net

The best way to contact me is by email:

Looking for IOS Developer at Irving, Texas

Hello

Hope you are doing well,

Our client is really very eager to fill this position ASAP!!!! If you're interested, please call me at your earliest convenience. If not available to take up this position, I will be grateful if you could forward this email to your friends who may be interested.

Job Title: IOS Developer

Location: Irving, Texas

Duration: 6 months+ contract