Python with API at Irving, Texas

Mohammed Zulqurnain Qamar Bilal

Jan 13, 2022, 3:56:43 PMJan 13

mbi...@sageitinc.net

The best way to contact me is by email:

Looking for Python with API at Irving, Texas

Hello

Hope you are doing well,

Our client is really very eager to fill this position ASAP!!!! If you're interested, please call me at your earliest convenience. If not available to take up this position, I will be grateful if you could forward this email to your friends who may be interested.

Job Title: Python with API

Location: Irving, Texas

Duration: 6 months+ contract

Visa: ALL (NO H1B)

Primary Skills: Python, API, Django

Overview :

7-Eleven is looking for a Software Engineer II – Python APIs to join the Digital Technology Team. You’re joining a multidisciplinary team of product managers, marketers, designers, and engineers who create digital products that hundreds of thousands of people experience every day.

About the job:

The SE II must have a strong and continuously growing proficiency in RESTful API development focused on Python.  This includes actively participating in designing, developing, reviewing, testing, and deploying APIs (including supporting infrastructure) to drive our digital products.

About you:

You have a passion for code and putting the customer first and delivering an exceptional experience through the creation of extendable and re-usable products.

Responsibilities

Executes full product lifecycle (inception through deprecation) to create highly scalable and flexible RESTful APIs to enable an infinite number of digital products.

Collaborates with other Engineers, Creative/UX designers, Scrum Masters, Product Managers, Business Analysts and Architects.

The SSE must have a strong and continuously growing proficiency in RESTful API development focused on Python and Node.js. This includes actively participating in designing, developing, reviewing, testing and deploying APIs (including supporting infrastructure) to drive our digital products.

Qualifications:

3+ years of python server development using Django, Flask, Bottle or other python frameworks

5+ years’ industry experience

Ability to write unit-tested and maintainable code

Expertise working with and building RESTful APIs

Expert in Python

Knowledgeable in cloud platforms (preferable AWS: both traditional EC2 and serverless Lambda), micro-services architecture, CI/CD solutions (including Docker), DevOps principles, message queue systems, and background task management.

Experience with API security frameworks, token management and user access control including OAuth, JWT, etc.

Solid foundation and understanding of relational and NoSQL database principles.

Well organized with a bias for action with minimal direction.

A team player with a start-up/entrepreneur mindset.

Ravenous about learning technology and problem solving.

Strong writing and communication skills.

Understanding of OOP and Data Structures and know when to apply them in daily coding scenarios

Message queues (RabbitMQ, ZeroMQ, etc)

Background task processing (Celery, etc)

Experience configuring container like systems (Vagrant, Docker, etc)

Basic understanding of modern web components (HTML/CSS/JS)

Ability to self-organize with minimal guidance/competing priorities and work effectively within a team

Large organization experience - Large Scale projects

Ability to work in an Agile /SCRUM environment.

Please respond me with the following details:

Full Name:

Number:

Email ID:

Current Location:

Skype Name:

LinkedIn id:

Last 4 digits of SSN:

Visa status:

Visa copy & DL copy:

Updated resume:

DOB:

Education details:

Bachelors, University and Year of Passing:

Masters, University and Year of Passing:

Thanks & Regards

Mohammed Bilal
Sr Technical Recruiter
cid:image001.png@01D8015F.5F7C4450