Hiring - OnBase Developer - (Onsite)

Mahesh Jangam

May 12, 2022, 11:49:12 AM5/12/22
to mahe...@my3tech.com

Hi

I hope you are having a great day!

I am Mahesh Jangam with  My3Tech Inc

 We are currently looking for an OnBase Developer as (Onsite) . Your resume is a very good match for this opportunity, please review the job description below and please let us know if you are interested and available. You can reach me at +1 605-674-4003.

(If you are not interested, I would request you to forward the requirement to your friends/references who are looking out for an opportunity

Job Title: OnBase Developer

Location: Austin, TX

Duration: 12 Months

8 or more years of experience, relies on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals, independently performs a variety of complicated tasks, a wide degree of creativity and latitude is expected.

WORKER SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS (Required)

Years

Skills/Experience

8

Configure, develop, administer and support ECM system by creating scripts and API integrations, imaging, document management and workflow solutions.

8

Evaluate, install, and update hardware and software solutions

8

Provide technical support for ECM platforms.

Preferred (Optional): insert specific preferred skills for this Contract Position)

Years

Skills/Experience

4

Experience in Hyland OnBase - Administration

4

Experience in Hyland OnBase related support activities

4

OnBase Certified System Administrator

4

OnBase Certified Workflow Administrator (OCWA) Certification

--

Thanks,

Mahesh Jangam

Associate Recruiter

1601 N Harrison Ave, STE # 2B, Pierre, SD 57501

Phone: 605-220-5981 Ext 115 | Direct: 605-674-4003 | Mahe...@my3tech.com

F: (605) 609-2010  | W: www.my3tech.com

Certified Minority Business Enterprise (MBE)

An E-Verify Company

DISCLAIMER: The information transmitted is intended only for the person or entity to which it is addressed and may contain confidential and/or privileged material. Any review, retransmission, dissemination or other use of, or taking of any action in reliance upon, this information by persons or entities other than the intended recipient is prohibited. If you received this in error, please contact the sender and delete the material from any computer or if you want to be REMOVED please reply with REMOVE in the Subject line of this email.