Hope you are doing well.
Please have a look at the below job description and share some relevant profiles for this opportunity.
Role : Data Architect with Matillion, Datastage, ADF
Location : Remote
Duration : Long Term Contract
Experience : 15+ years
Must have: DataStage, Databases, PLSQL, Databricks or Snowflake, ETL
The ideal candidate will use DataStage, ADF, Matillion and QLIK, SQL , build data ingestion and ETL pipelines in a hybrid data and analytics environments - Oracle, HANA, DB2 and others into Snowflake Data Warehouse. He/she will follow client’s guidelines and processes and work closely with their IT and business partners –In instances, responsible to document as-is and to-be processes in support of continuous improvement and excellence.
· 8+ years of hands-on experience using DataStage, ADF, Matillion and QLIK. (DataStage 11.7.X experience is preferred)
· 5+ years of hands-on experience using Snowflake and Databricks and building dimensional data models.
· Solid practical experience in collecting data from API endpoints like JIRA, ServiceNow and feeding data to downstream systems via Kafka, API and other means.
· Strong ETL experience in handling large volumes of data in the complex heterogeneous data warehouses, and processing high volume jobs
· Prior experience in building data ingestion pipeline and data replication into cloud environments hosted on Azure platform.
· Hands on experience in creating the ETL jobs, performance tuning / optimization
· Knowledge of Snowflake is added advantage
· Strong Knowledge in databases such as Oracle, IBM DB2, SAP HANA, and ERP systems (SAP and JDE)
· 5+ yrs. of experience in SQL, UNIX shell scripting will be an added advantage.
· Knowledge in Snowflake, Tivoli Workflow Scheduler (TWS)/ Maestro and BMC Control-M is an added advantage.
· Having experience in supply chain management and distribution domains is a huge plus.