Job Opportunity in Europe (Nosql, hadoop, crawling)

Thibaut

Aug 17, 2010, 7:32:06 AM8/17/10
to nosql-berlin
Hi,

We are searching at least 3 more developers in the fields of search &
automatic content/site extraction, crawling, duplicate content, news/
spam detection.

We do content fetching and aggregation (news,message boards,
blogs, ...) for market research institutes, media analytics companies,
etc...

We are still relative small (mostly Harvard, ETH Zurich, and TU Munich
graduates), so you are still able to actively shape our company.

You will work on interesting problems/features/products involving
large datasets and write production code for large scale application
tools like apache hadoop, cassandra, hbase, zookeeper running on over
50 servers, and processing terabytes of data each day.

If you are from abroad, and want to experience a different culture for
a few months/years (some even stayed here their entire life ;)) in a
small french/german/english speaking country, why not join?

We can also offer internships for a few months (probably 6).

There are more details at our blog, or just contact me for further
details under my email thibau...@trendiction.com:

http://blog.trendiction.com/tag/jobs

Thanks,
Thibaut