Upcoming event: Tickets for the NoSQL matters Cologne in April available now!

Frank Celler

Apr 10, 2014, 8:49:52 AM4/10/14
to nosql-...@googlegroups.com

NoSQL and Big Data experts and those who are interested in the European NoSQL and Big Data scene come together once more at the Komed in Cologne on the 28th-30th of April 2014 to attend the 5th NoSQL matters Cologne. The training sessions as well as the conference give you the possibility to share your experiences, questions and ideas with other participants in a relaxed atmosphere and to gain new insights into these fascinating fields.

As in previous years, our conference starts with a training day taking place on the 28th of April. You will be able to attend a broad range of training sessions on the subjects NoSQL and Big Data.

On the 29th and 30th of April, more than 30 national and international speakers will give talks on NoSQL, Big Data, DBaaS, and Cloud Computing you can let yourself be inspired by.

The Tickets for the NoSQL matters conference are available with immediate effect right here. Feel free to visit at our homepage for further information.

We are looking forward to welcoming you in Cologne at the end of the month!

Kind regards,

your NoSQL matters team