Citing nose

Kyle Mandli

Jan 29, 2016, 3:11:52 PM1/29/16
to nose-users
Hi nose enthusiasts,

I am currently writing a paper on a software package I am involved with that uses nose for testing.  I would like to properly cite nose but have come up short in terms of an official way to cite the package.  I could simply provide the name and URL along with a version but if there was other info that should be included, a DOI associated with the repos for instance, I would like to provide that as well.  Has anyone cited nose or has a suggestion as to how to cite the package I would be most appreciative.

Kyle