nose parallel job submission supporting custom plugins

Carwyn Pelley

Apr 12, 2017, 8:49:05 AM4/12/17
to nose-users
I cannot get plugins to work in combination with using nose parallel job submission (we register plugin programmatically).
For example the 'Maybe' example plugin in the documentation: nose example

When run in serial, all is fine:

main.run(argv=[__file__, support, '--with-maybe'], addplugins=[Maybe()])

However, with nose parallel job submission:
main.run(argv=[__file__, support, '--with-maybe', '--processes=4'], addplugins=[Maybe()])

Nothing happens.

I suspect that the stream attribute is not being defined but I'm not sure how running as a parallel job should differ in this respect.

Any ideas?

Thanks in advance.

Carwyn