NWC43 May Meeting Announcement

Michael Hanscom

Apr 22, 2020, 2:46:07 PM4/22/20
to norwescon
Safely docked at Earth Stardock. Fire up your holo conference links and help review NWC43 and plan for next year's Norwescon!

The May ConCom Meeting is coming soon!

# May Details

DATE: Saturday, May 2, 2020
TIME: 12:00 p.m.—2:00 p.m.
PLACE: Zoom Online Conference

The meeting is scheduled to be held via Zoom!

Join Zoom Meeting

Meeting ID: 931 0579 4135
Password: 205658
One tap mobile
+16699009128,,93105794135#,,#,205658# US (San Jose)
+13462487799,,93105794135#,,#,205658# US (Houston)

Dial by your location
        +1 669 900 9128 US (San Jose)
        +1 346 248 7799 US (Houston)
        +1 301 715 8592 US
        +1 312 626 6799 US (Chicago)
        +1 646 558 8656 US (New York)
        +1 253 215 8782 US
Meeting ID: 931 0579 4135
Password: 205658
Find your local number: https://zoom.us/u/adoCo8lqeF

# HOW DID WE DO THIS YEAR?

While we couldn't hold our convention this year, we still had a year of planning, plus the work required to cancel. What went well this year? What could we improve on, either in planning or in the future if there are other serious concerns that require major adjustments?

We'll open discussion at the meeting, but you can also email onionsa...@norwescon.org, or send in anonymous feedback on our website here: https://www.norwescon.org/get-involved/concom/norwescon-43-onions-and-roses/

# WHAT WOUD YOU LIKE TO DO NEXT YEAR?

Since we're meeting virtually, instead of you giving us index cards listing what position(s) you'd be interested in filling next year, please fill out this position interest form on our website: https://www.norwescon.org/get-involved/concom/norwescon-2021-position-interest/

# MEETING DOCUMENTATION:

Meeting agendas and minutes, the policies and procedures manual, Norwescon bylaws, and the NWC42 Onions and Roses report can be found on the Staff Updates page of our website: http://www.norwescon.org/get-involved/concom/. The agenda should be posted a few days before the meeting.

If you want a printed copy of any of these documents, please print and bring your copy to the meeting.

# FUTURE EVENTS:

Want to join us outside of ConCom meetings? Wonderful! We will be hosting events as soon as we're safely able to do so — keep an eye out on the Socialize page on our website for more information on these and other activities: http://www.norwescon.org/get-involved/socialize/

--
Michael Hanscom (he/him)
Norwescon 43 Secretary