May Norwescon 44 Post-Con ConCom Meeting Announcement

1 view

Michael Hanscom

May 16, 2022, 5:21:44 PM5/16/22
to norwescon-concom Norwescon, norwescon Norwescon
Join us to help wrap up Norwescon 44!

The May Post-Con ConCom Meeting is coming soon — virtually and in person!

# Meeting Details

DATE: Saturday, May 21, 2022
TIME: 10:00 a.m. - Noon
PLACE: Hilton Seattle Airport & Conference Center and virtually on Zoom

Join us in person in the Crystal A/B rooms at the Hilton Seattle Airport and Conference Center (just up the road from the DoubleTree)
17620 International Blvd
Seattle, Washington, 98188-4001, USA

Meeting ID: 858 5814 3030
Passcode: NWC

## Agenda

This is our post-con wrap-up and staff Onions and Roses session. For all of our staff and volunteers: What went well this year? What could use improvement for next year? Help us close out NWC44 and look forward to next year's NWC45!

## Post-Con Social

In addition to meeting in person, we will also be having our post-con social! Once the meeting is done, join us at SunnyJim's grandmother's house for conversation and socializing! If you have questions about the social, please contact sunn...@norwescon.org.

Address:
19619 Marine View Dr. SW
Normandy Park, WA 98166-4117

## Conduct

Our #AllVaxxed #AllMasked protocols are still in effect! If you will be attending our in-person meeting, please be fully vaccinated and wear a properly fitted mask while you are inside the hotel and meeting rooms. If you are feeling at all unwell, please be considerate of your fellow staff members and join us virtually instead.

If you are joining us virtually and need to activate your camera or microphone during the meeting, we ask that you respect all of your fellow staff members and refrain from broadcasting inappropriate imagery, symbols, or language. If you need a neutral virtual background, a Norwescon background image is available [on our website](https://www.norwescon.org/media/promo-web-banners/).

# MEETING DOCUMENTATION:

Meeting agendas and minutes, the policies and procedures manual, Norwescon bylaws, and more information can be found on the [Staff Updates page of our website](http://www.norwescon.org/get-involved/concom/). The agenda should be posted a few days before the meeting.

# FUTURE EVENTS:

* ConCom: May 21, 2022

Want to join us outside of ConCom meetings? Wonderful! Until we can safely host in-person gatherings again, you're welcome to join us on our [Norwescon Discord server](https://discord.gg/nwMvMA7) for geektastic socializing in the online world!
--
Michael Hanscom (he/him)
Norwescon 44 Secretary