We Need Your Help - And We Need it NOW

Michael Hanscom

Mar 8, 2021, 1:06:21 PM3/8/21
to norwescon Norwescon
Hello, Norwescon! We need your help to arrange badge pickup and giveaway events!

In preparation for Norwescon’s virtual convention on April 1–4, we are planning in-person badge pickup and book giveaway events over the next two weekends. Registered members will be able to pick up a printed badge, a custom Norwescon-logo lanyard, and choose from a selection of 16 free books provided by our spotlight published, Tor.

But—we need places to hold these giveaway events, and that’s where we need your help.

If you can host a pickup and giveaway event at a particular location sometime during the next two weekends, we want to hear from you! We are aiming to use several diverse locations on March 13, 14, 20, and 21. We are looking for a time block of at least 2-3 hours with an outside set up, perhaps in a driveway or parking lot, to allow for social distancing (and possibly drive-through service). We can provide pickup and dropoff, and likely some volunteers and supplies (table, pop-up tent).

Please respond to members...@norwescon.org with any concrete offers or suggestions.

Thank you from Norwescon Member Services!
--
Michael Hanscom (he/him)
Norwescon 43 Secretary

Tina

Mar 10, 2021, 5:47:04 AM3/10/21
to norw...@googlegroups.com
i could probably provide a pick-up spot in the north if there are anybody that is north of everett other than me

Sent from my iPhone