NWC44 September ConCom Meeting Announcement

Michael Hanscom

Sep 15, 2021, 12:49:43 PM9/15/21
to norwescon Norwescon, norwescon-concom Norwescon
Join us to kick off planning for Norwescon 44!

The September ConCom Meeting is coming soon!

# Meeting Details

DATE: Saturday, September 18, 2021
NEW TIME: 10:00 a.m. - 1:00 p.m.
PLACE: Zoom

Join Zoom Meeting

Meeting ID: 891 6196 3752
Passcode: NWC44
One tap mobile
+12532158782,,89161963752#,,,,*422732# US (Tacoma)
+13462487799,,89161963752#,,,,*422732# US (Houston)

Dial by your location
        +1 253 215 8782 US (Tacoma)
        +1 346 248 7799 US (Houston)
        +1 669 900 9128 US (San Jose)
        +1 301 715 8592 US (Washington DC)
        +1 312 626 6799 US (Chicago)
        +1 646 558 8656 US (New York)
Meeting ID: 891 6196 3752
Passcode: 422732
Find your local number: https://us02web.zoom.us/u/kdloajezuo

## CONDUCT

If you need to activate your camera or microphone during the meeting, we ask that you respect all of your fellow staff members and refrain from broadcasting inappropriate imagery, symbols, or language. If you need a neutral virtual background, a Norwescon background image is available [on our website](https://www.norwescon.org/media/promo-web-banners/).

# MEETING DOCUMENTATION:

Meeting agendas and minutes, the policies and procedures manual, Norwescon bylaws, and more information can be found on the [Staff Updates page of our website](http://www.norwescon.org/get-involved/concom/). The agenda should be posted a few days before the meeting.

# FUTURE EVENTS:

* ConCom: September 18, 2021
* ConCom: October 16, 2021
* ConCom: November 20, 2021
* ConCom: December 11, 2021
* ConCom: January 15, 2022
* ConCom: February 5, 2022
* ConCom: March 19, 2022
* ConCom: April 2, 2022
* Norwescon 44: April 14-17, 2022
* ConCom: May 14, 2022

Want to join us outside of ConCom meetings? Wonderful! Until we can safely host in-person gatherings again, you're welcome to join us on our [Norwescon Discord server](https://discord.gg/nwMvMA7) for geektastic socializing in the online world!

--
Michael Hanscom (he/him)
Norwescon 44 Secretary