Norwescon 44 ConCon Meeting Dates

Michael Hanscom

Aug 23, 2021, 7:43:59 PM8/23/21
to norwescon-concom Norwescon, norwescon Norwescon
Hello all!

Our Norwescon 44 ConCom meeting dates have been set! If you have volunteered in the past or have thought about volunteering at some point in the future, these are a great way to get involved with the Norwescon family and contribute to creating and running the convention. The meetings allow you to find out where your particular skills might be most useful, get an overview of the convention planning progress, have more focused breakout meetings with your departments, and, of course, get to know the many other people who volunteer their time over the year to put Norwescon together!

This year, due to the current surge of COVID infections, our first few meetings will be held virtually, most likely via Zoom. We plan to transition to in-person meetings later on when it is safe to do so.

Meeting dates are listed below; you can also always find them on the [Volunteers page of our website](https://www.norwescon.org/get-involved/volunteers/). Meeting agendas (once set) and minutes (once approved) are posted to the [Staff Information page of our website](https://www.norwescon.org/get-involved/concom/). Meetings are currently planned to start at 10 a.m., we will update the listings if that changes.

The meeting dates are:

We hope you’ll join us and help make Norwescon 44 a triumphant and welcome return!

--
Michael Hanscom (he/him)
Norwescon 44 Secretary