Saturday ConCom Meeting Update

1 view

Michael Hanscom

Mar 5, 2020, 12:48:47 PM3/5/20
to norwescon-concom Norwescon, norwescon Norwescon
Hello ConCom members,

Our ConCom planning meeting scheduled for this Saturday, March 7, will still proceed as planned.

However, due to the ongoing concerns around the COVID-19 coronavirus, we will be offering a virtual attendance option for those of you who do not feel comfortable joining us at the hotel.

If you are feeling at all unwell, or simply have concerns about coming to the meeting, please feel free to stay home. We want everyone to prioritize their (and our) health!

If you would like to attend the meeting from home:

We have set up a meeting space using the free [Zoom conferencing system](https://zoom.us). You may attend by downloading and installing the Zoom client on your home computer, or by calling in from your phone.

On your computer, once you have the Zoom client installed, join the meeting by clicking this link: https://us04web.zoom.us/j/541451754?pwd=KzJWblBlaUZ2dCsxVkJVUlVma1dndz09

The meeting ID is: 541 451 754
The access password is: 837876

To call in from your phone, dial one of these two numbers and insert the meeting ID listed above at the prompt:
1.720.707.2699 (one-tap version for mobile: +17207072699,,541451754# )
1.646.558.8656 (one-tap version for mobile: +16465588656,,541451754# )
We will start the meeting broadcast at (or very close to) noon on Saturday.

Thanks for understanding as we work to find solutions that allow us to continue planning while also keeping everyone's concerns in mind.

Stay safe and healthy, and we'll keep in contact with updates as things progress.

— The NWC43 Executive Team

--
Michael Hanscom (he/him)
Norwescon 43 Secretary

Michael Hanscom

Mar 5, 2020, 6:20:04 PM3/5/20
to norwescon-concom Norwescon, norwescon Norwescon
Thanks Amber, that’s good to know!

On Mar 5, 2020, at 3:00 PM, Amber Clark <am...@clarkzoo.org> wrote:

As a note, Zoom also has clients for iOS and Android mobile devices.

Sent from my iPhone

Michael Hanscom

Mar 6, 2020, 11:11:28 PM3/6/20
to norwescon Norwescon, norwescon-concom Norwescon
Hello all,

The Exec team would like to remind you of the Zoom remote attendance option for tomorrow’s meeting, and encourage you all to take advantage of this. We will be having our meeting as planned, and there will be people at the hotel for the meeting, but please don’t feel like you must be on-site in person.

Thanks much, everyone!