May Post-Con Meeting Update

1 view

Michael Hanscom

May 19, 2022, 1:21:45 PM5/19/22
to norwescon Norwescon, norwescon-concom Norwescon
Hi all,

A few brief updates regarding this weekend’s post-con meeting:

# LOCATION

Please note that we will be meeting at the Hilton Seattle Airport and Conference Center, about a mile north of the DoubleTree. Crypticon is going on at the DoubleTree this weekend, so we had to shift the location of the post-con meeting.

## REMINDER: WE ARE STILL #ALLVAXXED AND #ALLMASKED

Please remember to bring a well-fitted mask with you to wear whenever you are indoors or in close proximity to others; and of course, if you or a household member aren’t feeling well, please join us via Zoom instead of in person. We all want to keep each other safe and healthy!

# ONIONS AND ROSES

Our only agenda item for this meeting is staff Onions and Roses. We will be collecting comments at the meeting, both in person and via Zoom, both verbally and via the Zoom chat session.

We also encourage you to submit comments via the feedback form on our website: https://www.norwescon.org/about/contact-info/norwescon-feedback/

# NORWESCON 45 POSITION INTEREST

The post-con meeting is also an opportunity for you to let us know what positions and responsibilities you would be interested in volunteering for with Norwescon 45. This could be anything from any of the standard staff positions all the way up to any of the appointed Exec Team positions (Secretary, Business, Treasurer, Convention Services, Member Services, Personnel, Programming, Publications, and Special Events). Whether it’s a position you’ve been doing and want to continue with, or another area you’d like to move into, let us know what you’re interested in so the NWC45 Exec Team knows who to contact as we fill this coming year’s positions!

You can let us know your interest at the post-con meeting, or you can fill out this form on our website (the form is also linked from our Staff Info page): https://www.norwescon.org/get-involved/concom/norwescon-position-interest/

# POST-CONCOM SOCIAL

After the post-con meeting, we will be meeting at SunnyJim’s Grandmother’s house for the post-concom social. There will be pizza, salads, and a berry dessert; please be sure to bring your own beverages. The weather should be nice (current forecast is mostly sunny and mid- to high-60s), and there is plenty of outdoor space and seating.

We look forward to seeing you this Saturday!
--
Michael Hanscom (he/him)
Norwescon 44 Secretary