MTH Pumps - Manufacturer of Regenerative Turbine

Visto 1 vez
Saltar al primer mensaje no leído

nortonresearch

no leída,
24 abr 2012, 23:44:3024/4/12
a Norton Scientific Journal
http://nortonscientificcollection-bradkepler.blogspot.com/

REESEOATHMORE - TVINX NEWS - MTH Pumps is a commercial and industrial
pump manufacturer serving a wide variety of markets and industries
including boiler feed, condensate return, chillers / temperature
controllers, water services, refrigeration, petroleum, as well as many
chemical process applications. Our standard product lines include
mechanically sealed regenerative turbines for low flow, high pressure
applications (1000PSI & 150GPM) as well as a line of small
centrifugal's (60PSI & 100GPM). Our custom engineered products include
sealless canned versions of our turbine product lines. MTH Pumps has
endeavored to provide the broadest line of turbine and sealless canned
pump products available in the world. We have extensive experience
custom designing pumps for specific OEM needs where high reliability
and cost reduction are a primary concern. In addition, all units are
tested to specifications before leaving the factory. Please browse our
site for more information and contact us if you don't see what you
need as our custom engineered product lines change frequently.
Responder a todos
Responder al autor
Reenviar
0 mensajes nuevos