Our December Meeting

David Feingold

Dec 18, 2023, 12:42:27 PM12/18/23
to northwest-classic...@googlegroups.com
It's December- Happy Holidays Everone

Please join our Tuesday November 19th Meeting, which begins at 7:30 PM at Bellingham Unitarian Fellowship, located at corner of Ellsworth at I Street.

Those wishing to share your music and play for us, kindly respond here with:

            Your name               your selection               composer's name

            Please read the fine print below!

We will be live on zoom. Tuning in, kindly take time to adjust your settings, and please sure your mics are turned off!   Mics left on in the audience cause feedback for others in the Zoom audience who are listening. Thank you!

ZOOM LINK is here:

Helena Chaikin

Dec 18, 2023, 12:50:53 PM12/18/23
to northwest-classic...@googlegroups.com
Helena Chaikin                  Study in A                         Matteo Carcassi

--
From the google groups NCGS list.
https://www.nwcgs.org/

Bob Clifton

Dec 18, 2023, 12:54:59 PM12/18/23
to northwest-classic...@googlegroups.com
This work, David? [Apologies to group if going to all.]

Ron Rondello

Dec 18, 2023, 6:19:47 PM12/18/23
to northwest-classic...@googlegroups.com
Ron Rondello          Mallorca
Issac Albeniz

Erin Gordon

Dec 18, 2023, 7:32:34 PM12/18/23
to northwest-classic...@googlegroups.com
Hi David!

I’d like to play 3 pieces:
Adelita- Francisco Tarrega and Etudes 1 and 6 by Leo Brouwer!
Thanks!

Erin
Sent from my iPhone

> On Dec 18, 2023, at 9:55 AM, Bob Clifton <bcli...@earthlink.net> wrote:
>
> This work, David? [Apologies to group if going to all.]
> To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/northwest-classical-guitar-society/80BEF718-7948-4BC0-A396-9897EF71F486%40earthlink.net.

Jane V Perkins

Dec 18, 2023, 7:46:44 PM12/18/23
to northwest-classic...@googlegroups.com
Hello David

I would like to play for short pieces:

Andante - Sagreras
Waltz - Sagreras
Loin des Villes - Piris
Sur la Lande - Piris

Cheers!

Jane

> On Dec 18, 2023, at 4:32 PM, Erin Gordon <erin.mar...@outlook.com> wrote:
>
> Hi David!
> To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/northwest-classical-guitar-society/BL3PR02MB90340086BFE775186A3A7C48A197A%40BL3PR02MB9034.namprd02.prod.outlook.com.

Bob Clifton

Dec 18, 2023, 11:51:12 PM12/18/23
to northwest-classic...@googlegroups.com

> On Dec 18, 2023, at 9:42 AM, David Feingold <dfei...@hotmail.com> wrote:
>
> It's December- Happy Holidays Everone
>
> Please join our Tuesday November 19th Meeting, which begins at 7:30 PM at Bellingham Unitarian Fellowship, located at corner of Ellsworth at I Street.
>
> Those wishing to share your music and play for us, kindly respond here with:
>
>             Your name           your selection             composer's name

Trio Galliarde Praetorius
Courante

Maple Leaf Rag Scott Joplin

1st of Tres Canciones Manuel Ponce
Populares Mexicanas

We're also bringing a couple short easy holiday pieces, one a play-along, in case it's a sparse meeting.

>             Please read the fine print below!
>
> We will be live on zoom. Tuning in, kindly take time to adjust your settings, and please sure your mics are turned off! Mics left on in the audience cause feedback for others in the Zoom audience who are listening. Thank you!
>

> ZOOM LINK is here:
>
> https://us02web.zoom.us/j/84608191718?pwd=dmowc2xmOWhOdWdFREFHZmpFa3NxQT0

David Feingold

Dec 19, 2023, 8:31:31 PM12/19/23
to northwest-classic...@googlegroups.com
Here attached is our program for this evening!