June Meeting-

David Feingold

Jun 17, 2024, 10:26:22 AMJun 17
to northwest-classic...@googlegroups.com
Greetings!

Tomorrow is the Third Tuesday, and we will meet!

Bellingham Unitarian Fellowship located at the corner of Ellsworth and I Street at 7:30PM. Looking forward to seeing and hearing you play!

If anyone reading this has questions or comments that we can address one- on-one so that the hgroup here can be spared our back and forth email, please write to me directly at:

Those wishing to share your music live at Tuesday's meeting, kindly respond here formatted as follows:

Your Name             Your Selection(s)        Composer

If you are attending on zoom, please silence your microphones as they affect the sound for fellow Zoom attendees.

Zoom link is here:

Alex Lathum

Jun 17, 2024, 11:35:19 AMJun 17
to northwest-classic...@googlegroups.com
Alex Lathum
All in Twilight
Toru Takemitsu

Thank you.

--
From the google groups NCGS list.
https://www.nwcgs.org/

Mark-Hilliard Wilson

Jun 17, 2024, 1:31:31 PMJun 17
to 'steven' via Northwest Classical Guitar Society
Hello all
I’d like to come up

And bring my friend Lucas from Seattle Guitar Orchestra

Mark Wilson K87 Dominico Scarlatti
Mark Wilson and Lucas Victor African Apparition John Oliver

Rick Hill

Jun 17, 2024, 2:18:13 PMJun 17
to northwest-classic...@googlegroups.com
Hi David!
Rick Hill
Prelude #3 &  Prelude #4
Heitor Villa-Lobos

Hanh Nguyen

Jun 17, 2024, 4:04:03 PMJun 17
to northwest-classic...@googlegroups.com
Thank you David!
I am looking forward to seeing you all tomorrow.
Hanh Nguyen and I would like to play:
*Campo by Abel Carlevaro
*Caprice by  Luigi Legnani

Sent from my iPad

On Jun 17, 2024, at 7:26 AM, David Feingold <feingo...@gmail.com> wrote:

SGanz

Jun 17, 2024, 8:50:45 PMJun 17
to northwest-classic...@googlegroups.com

Steve Ganz,   Barcarole,   Jorge Morel

Stella Kosim

Jun 17, 2024, 10:38:17 PMJun 17
to northwest-classic...@googlegroups.com
Hi David,

I would like to play tomorrow.

Stella Kosim

Capricho Catalan - I. Albeniz
2 Indonesian Folk Songs:
• Goro Goro Ne
• Surilang
arranged by Iwan Tanzil

Thank you,

Stella

Nancy Quigg

Jun 18, 2024, 10:58:40 AMJun 18
to northwest-classic...@googlegroups.com
What a line up! Great.

Please bring the 🎤 for Zooming!

Thank you for doing this. I feel so fortunate to arrive to this venue on the coattails of many others efforts.

Mucho Gracias.
~Nancy