Fwd: Summer Intensive Guitar In Victoria BC

David Feingold

May 6, 2024, 7:30:57 PMMay 6
to northwest-classic...@googlegroups.com

Sending this to the group -NWCGS-

From: Northwest Guitar Festival <nwguitar...@37812581.mailchimpapp.com>
Date: May 4, 2024 at 1:28:14 PM PDT
To: feingo...@gmail.com
Subject: Summer Intensive Guitar In Victoria BC

 Summer workshop in Victoria!
The Summer Intensive Guitar Program in beautiful Victoria, BC, invites guitar lovers of all ages and abilities to explore the art of the classical guitar with Conservatory faculty and international guests. Beginners, intermediate, and advanced players will find engaging activities including individual lessons, technique sessions, guitar orchestra, masterclasses and recitals. This is a relaxed, focused, and encouraging learning environment where you may expand and refine your guitar skills with Canada’s emerging stars and visiting artists. This year we are delighted to welcome faculty Simon Farintosh in a special evening concert through the Victoria Guitar Society as well as artists Randy Pile, Robert Ward, and Nicole Payie teaching our Mini Maestros Program.

Registration and Bursary Deadline is July 1 .
Facebook
Twitter
Link
Website
Copyright © 2024 Northwest Guitar Festival, All rights reserved.
You love classical guitar and you live in the Northwest

Our mailing address is:
Northwest Guitar Festival
PO Box 30794
Seattle, WA 98136