Tuesday Meeting

David Feingold

Apr 13, 2024, 7:29:56 PMApr 13
to northwest-classic...@googlegroups.com
Greetings!

We will meet this Tuesday evening at the Bellingham Unitarian Fellowship located at the corner of Ellsworth and I Street at 7:30PM. Looking forward to seeing and hearing you play!

If anyone reading this has questions or comments that we can address one on one so that the hgroup here can be spared our back and forth email, please write to me directly at:

Those wishing to share your music live at Tuesday's meeting, kindly respond here with:

Your Name             Your Selection(s)        Composer Name

If you are attending on zoom, please silence your microphones as they affect the sound for fellow Zoom attendees.

Zoom link is here:

Matteo Kuizenga

Apr 14, 2024, 12:04:32 AMApr 14
to northwest-classic...@googlegroups.com
Hi David!

Matteo Kuizenga - Felicidade - Roland Dyens

Apr 15, 2024, 12:17:35 AMApr 15
to northwest-classic...@googlegroups.com
David, I would like to play 2 pieces from Satie
Rick Hill - Gymnopedie no.1 & Gnossienne no 1 - Erik Satie

thanks

Bob Clifton

Apr 16, 2024, 8:27:38 PMApr 16
to northwest-classic...@googlegroups.com

> Your Name Your Selection(s) Composer Name

Bob Clifton Well-worn Bourree (Em). JS Bach
Andante, Violin Sonata 2