Meeting March 19, 7:30pm @ BUF (1207 Ellsworth)

elischillehudson

Mar 17, 2024, 3:53:23 PMMar 17
to Northwest Classical Guitar Society

Dear all,

Looking forward to our March meeting this Tuesday, 7:30pm @ Bellingham Unitarian Fellowship (1207 Ellsworth St)! I’ll be filling in for David as emcee while he’s traveling.

If you would like to share some music with us, kindly reply with your name and the work(s)/composer(s) you’d like to play.

Folks tuning in on Zoom should join here:

https://us02web.zoom.us/j/84608191718?pwd=dmowc2xmOWhOdWdFREFHZmpFa3NxQT0

Zoom audience members—please be extra sure to remain muted for the duration of the playing.

Looking forward to seeing you Tuesday!

Eli Schille-Hudson

Ron Rondello

Mar 18, 2024, 12:10:59 AMMar 18
to northwest-classic...@googlegroups.com
Ron Rondello
Marieta  ……….. Francisco Tarrega
Capricho Arabe

--
From the google groups NCGS list.
https://www.nwcgs.org/

Rick Hill

Mar 18, 2024, 6:29:23 PMMar 18
to northwest-classic...@googlegroups.com
I would like to play a couple of Sor studies, 1 & 5 from the Segovia numbering.

thanks- Rick

On Sun, Mar 17, 2024 at 12:53 PM elischillehudson <elischil...@gmail.com> wrote:

Eli Schille-Hudson

Mar 19, 2024, 5:07:16 PMMar 19
to northwest-classic...@googlegroups.com
Hi all,

Program for this evening is attached!

Folks tuning in on Zoom should join here:

https://us02web.zoom.us/j/84608191718?pwd=dmowc2xmOWhOdWdFREFHZmpFa3NxQT0

Zoom audience members—please be extra sure to remain muted for the duration of the playing.

See you soon!
Eli Schille-Hudson

NWCGS March Program.pdf

J Kado

Mar 19, 2024, 6:17:23 PMMar 19
to northwest-classic...@googlegroups.com
Such an interseting evening! I'm in Central America at the moment. I'd love to hear/see it. Is it possible to connect a good quality microphone to the Apple tablet for Zoom?
Jacek.

--
From the google groups NCGS list.
https://www.nwcgs.org/

I would like to play a couple of Sor studies, 1 & 5 from the Segovia numbering.

thanks- Rick

On Sun, Mar 17, 2024 at 12:53 PM elischillehudson <elischil...@gmail.com> wrote:

Dear all,

Looking forward to our March meeting this Tuesday, 7:30pm @ Bellingham Unitarian Fellowship (1207 Ellsworth St)! I’ll be filling in for David as emcee while he’s traveling.

If you would like to share some music with us, kindly reply with your name and the work(s)/composer(s) you’d like to play.

Folks tuning in on Zoom should join here:

https://us02web.zoom.us/j/84608191718?pwd=dmowc2xmOWhOdWdFREFHZmpFa3NxQT0

Zoom audience members—please be extra sure to remain muted for the duration of the playing.

Looking forward to seeing you Tuesday!

Eli Schille-Hudson

--
From the google groups NCGS list.
https://www.nwcgs.org/

From the google groups NCGS list.
https://www.nwcgs.org/
---

From the google groups NCGS list.
https://www.nwcgs.org/
---

Tim Surratt

Mar 19, 2024, 7:00:20 PMMar 19
to northwest-classic...@googlegroups.com
Jacek,
I don’t have a ‘good microphone’ and have not investigated what it takes.  I am open to suggestions or someone more knowledgeable.
Tim S

From Tim’s iPad

Eli Schille-Hudson

Mar 19, 2024, 7:03:08 PMMar 19
to northwest-classic...@googlegroups.com
I can bring a Yeti mic (connects with USB)—not amazing, but not nothing!

Best wishes,
Eli

Tim Surratt

Mar 19, 2024, 7:11:06 PMMar 19
to northwest-classic...@googlegroups.com
Thanks, but I don’t have a usb-c to usb converter for my iPad.  Let’s try to organize for next month.
Tim
From Tim’s iPad

J Kado

Mar 19, 2024, 8:44:11 PMMar 19
to northwest-classic...@googlegroups.com
OK. I will connect anyway; I got excited about the evening.
Yes I use a Yeti mic with a MacBook Air and it gives me a decent fidelity of the sound. The newer generation of Yeti microphones are surprisingly good. Any laptop with USB connection would work with Yeti. Tablets are limited.

We should chip in for Tim to get something better then a tablet :)

Jacek

David Feingold

Mar 19, 2024, 9:25:09 PMMar 19
to northwest-classic...@googlegroups.com
Lol. Writing from Yosemite….( had to say that).

I have that usb-c to usb and a mic, we can work this out for next month.
And these communications should be to the host directly( Eli:), so as to spare the entire group…. Yes I’m guilty too.

Thanks Eli for your efforts hosting, and i wish you all the wonderful meeting it’s sounds like it will be!

Sent from my iPhone