Choosing An Ostomy Pouch That's Right For You Webminar

North Sound Ostomy

May 26, 2021, 3:14:33 AM5/26/21
to northsou...@googlegroups.com
Hi all,

Shop Ostomy Supplies is hosting an Ostomy Webinar today at 4:00 pm. See the information below.

Shop Ostomy Supplies

CHOOSING AN OSTOMY POUCH

THAT'S RIGHT FOR YOU

Christine Kijeck

Wound, Ostomy, and Continence Nurse

You're invited!

Please join us for the Ostomy Webinar. We will discuss one-piece and two-piece pouching, flat and convex barriers, standard wear versus extended wear and the use of accessory products. We will also discuss characteristics of the stoma and anatomy that play a factor in pouch fitting. Join for the information, and benefit from the support you will receive from other ostomates. This webinar is for you!

When: May 27, 2021 at 07:00 PM Eastern Time (US and Canada)

Where: Zoom

Register in advance for this webinar:

Register Now

After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the webinar.