Fall 2015 Events (from Calontir perspective)

Eowyth þa Siðend

Jul 26, 2015, 5:18:05 PM7/26/15
to Calontir Equine List, North Ansteorra Equestrian List, Ansteorra Equestrian Kingdom List, northshie...@googlegroups.com, Midrealm Equestrian List, Gleann Abhann Equestrian
Greetings Calontir Equestrians and neighboring friends (I apologize now for the cross-posting)!

Here is the updated listing that I currently have for Calontir Fall equestrian events, with one neighboring event included (Midrealm: Mounted War Games). If I'm missing something that you'd like added to our website, calendar, and map, send me the details! Name of event, specific address, dates, Marshal-in-Charge, website (if you have one), hosting group. And I'll get it added. I like to show neighboring Kingdom events, because some of our riders are within driving distance of those events and it's always good to encourage InterKingdom support!

So, here is what I have. Please send me any updates or events to add. I try to keep up with event announcements, but recent travel & schedule have prevented me from being as diligent as normal :-) Hope you all had a great weekend and I look forward to hanging out with you in these coming months!

In Service,

Baroness Eowyth þa Siðend
Calontir Marshal & Media Deputy

August 14th-16th, 2015

St. Augustine's Faire

Shire of Heraldshill

Floyd County Fairgrounds, 2516 7 Mile Road (Highway 14), Charles City, IA, 50616

http://www.heraldshill.org/Augustine2015/

EqMIC: Kaie of Blakwode

August 15th, 2015

Official Practice & Grill-Out

Shire of Crystal Mynes

Rhiannon & Chrystofer’s, 4982 Quail Rd, Diamond, MO 64840

EqMIC: Rhiannon & Chrystofer of Crystal Mynes

E-mail to RSVP: Rhian...@Yahoo.com

August 21st - 23rd, 2015

Cattle Raids

Barony of Mag Mor

Cass County Fairgrounds, 8420 144th St, Weeping Water, NE 68463

http://magmor.calontir.org/evt-cattleraids.php

EqMIC: Katrin Bjarnarsdottir

August 28th-30th, 2015

Siege of Seville

Shires of Standing Stones & Wyvern Cliffe

Camp Hickory Hill, 5951 W Hatton Chapel Rd, Columbia, MO 65202
https://thesiegeofseville.wordpress.com/about/

EqMIC: Eringlin Aldhelm, EqMIC-iT: Edward de Kent

September 25th-27th, 2015

Bardic Bedlam at Puddleford

Barony of Three Rivers

Puddleford, 18683 Hwy CC, Warrenton, MO 63383

http://www.puddleford.com/BardicBedlam/

EqMIC: Saito jiro no Bitchu, EqMIC-iT: Edward de Kent

October 30th- November 1st, 2015

Spirits of the Middle Ages

Shire-March of Grimfells

Ponderosa Campground and Event Center, 1350 Ponderosa Road, Pineville, MO 64856

EqMIC: Rhiannon of Crystal Mynes with Anton von Hagenstein & Alexandra Rikve

December 12th, 2015

Kris Kinder - ANNUAL MARSHAL & GENERAL Meeting

Barony of Forgotten Sea

Lutheran High School, 12411 Wornall Road, Kansas City, MO 64145

https://sites.google.com/site/kriskindermarket/
Meeting Times TBD

Calontir Neighbor Events

September 4th-September 7th, 2015

Mounted War Games IV

MIDREALM: Shire of Shadowed Stars

Heritage Stables, 1577 E Paw Paw Pike, Peru, IN 46970

http://www.shadowedstars.org

Contact: Gwendolyn (eques...@shadowedstars.org)

Eowyth þa Siðend

Jul 28, 2015, 10:07:34 AM7/28/15
UPDATED EVENT Listing (forgive the cross-posting). Calontir Neighbor Events & Practices are listed below the Calontir events.

RSVP: Rhian...@yahoo.com - 417-529-1221 (texts and calls)

August 28th-30th, 2015

Siege of Seville

Shires of Standing Stones & Wyvern Cliffe

Camp Hickory Hill, 5951 W Hatton Chapel Rd, Columbia, MO 65202
https://thesiegeofseville.wordpress.com/about/

EqMIC: Eringlin Aldhelm, EqMIC-iT: Edward de Kent

September 25th-27th, 2015

Bardic Bedlam at Puddleford

Barony of Three Rivers

Puddleford, 18683 Hwy CC, Warrenton, MO 63383

http://www.puddleford.com/BardicBedlam/

EqMIC: Saito jiro no Bitchu, EqMIC-iT: Edward de Kent

October 30th- November 1st, 2015

Spirits of the Middle Ages

Shire-March of Grimfells

Ponderosa Campground and Event Center, 1350 Ponderosa Road, Pineville, MO 64856

EqMIC: Alexandra Rikve Jessen, EqMIC-iT: Anton von Hagenstein

December 12th, 2015

Kris Kinder - ANNUAL MARSHAL & GENERAL Meeting

Barony of Forgotten Sea

Lutheran High School, 12411 Wornall Road, Kansas City, MO 64145

https://sites.google.com/site/kriskindermarket/
Meeting Times TBD

Calontir Neighbor Events

Gleann Abhann: Barony of Small Gray Bear

Monthly: 3-28, 4-18, 5-23, 6-27, 8-1, 8-29, 9-26, 10-31, 11-28

Official Practices

Long Acre Farm, 13821 Lawson Rd, Little Rock, AR 72210

EqMIC: Christiana Breakspear

RSVP or questions: scaequ...@yahoo.com or call or text 318-663-0917

Midrealm: Shire of Shadowed Stars

September 4th-September 7th, 2015

Mounted War Games IV

Heritage Stables, 1577 E Paw Paw Pike, Peru, IN 46970

http://www.shadowedstars.org/features/MWG_V/

EqMIC: Gwendolyn (eques...@shadowedstars.org)

Ansteorra: Province of Mooneschadowe

September 18th-20th, 2015

Triumphe X

Will Rogers Scout Camp, 362369 East Highway 64, Cleveland, OK 74020

http://mooneschadowe.ansteorra.org/

Contact: Gilyan Clonmacnoise (gilyanclo...@gmail.com)

Gleann Abhann: Barony of Small Gray Bear

October 15th-18th, 2015

Diamond Wars 30th Anniversary

Camp Cedar Valley, US Hwy 412, Viola, AR 72583

http://smallgraybear.org/diamondwars/
EqMIC: Christiana Breakspear

RSVP or questions: scaequ...@yahoo.com or call or text 318-663-0917

Tammy Thompson

Jul 29, 2015, 12:48:15 PM7/29/15
to northshie...@googlegroups.com
Thanks for posting.  Hope to get to some Calontir events in 2016
Alissende de Montfaucon

Eowyth þa Siðend

Jul 30, 2015, 9:32:31 AM7/30/15
to Northshield Cavalry, espad...@gmail.com, espad...@gmail.com
Alissende,

We'd love to have you! Many of our events are repeated annually, with a new one here & there (Siege of Seville being new this year, for example). We'll look forward to hosting you next year if the timing works out. :-)

In Service,

Eowyth