Assistance needed for Schutzenfest

1 view

Samia al-Kaslaania

Aug 11, 2015, 12:24:31 PM8/11/15
to northshie...@googlegroups.com, Robyn Priestley, Crispin Flecther
Hello folks,

Finding a site for Schutzenfest has been difficult this time. We think we have one, and we tentatively have it on the Kingdom Calendar to hold the weekend.

What I need is for someone to join me at the site, to tour it and check it's suitability for equestrian activities. Would anyone be able to do that in the next few weeks, please? Would anyone be willing to be the marshal-in-charge of equestrian?

Samia/ Julia

Camp Singing Hills
49496 193rd Ave
Waterville MN 56096

Kelly Williams

Aug 11, 2015, 12:53:28 PM8/11/15
to northshie...@googlegroups.com, Robyn Priestley, Crispin Flecther
I could ride down there with you.  It would have to wait until mid October though.

Kelly

Queen Mum

Aug 15, 2015, 12:11:47 PM8/15/15
to northshie...@googlegroups.com, Robyn Priestley, Crispin Flecther
What date do you have in mind for the event​?

Bridei